Monday, February 9, 2009

Week 2 and a little pick-me-up

We have survived another week! Hooray! Technically its been 2 1/2 weeks, but since I just cried for the first few days, we won't count those.

Last week, Elle had her first school program "Viva Valentine". She sang and danced along with all of her first grade buddies. And of course, she did a great job!!!



This is the reason (well, one reason) we don't plan on having more children. This is the baby doll we bought for Jesse when we were expecting Nate. I think Nate just likes having someone smaller to assert his power upon. Seriously though, he loves the baby doll!!



You know how you always see "giveaways" on blogs, but you never win anything? I ACTUALLY won something. AND its something cool that I like. I can't believe it! I won this cute Lia Sophia mother of pearl necklace from Mir at www.wantnot.net. Its a great blog, where she finds amazing deals on things and passes them along. Sweet, huh? She does giveaways all the time and she has an awesome crock pot system giveaway right now.



This is my latest project. Its a picture that was taken by my handsome pilot man. I've had it blown up huge and will mount and frame it at the frame shop soon (you know, the cheap way to frame things, because I'm cheap.) No biggee, but I'm excited about it.

4 comments:

Whitney said...

Love the necklace Sarah! I'll have to check the blog out. Cook photo as well. I bet it is amazing blown up.

Heidi Lyn said...

The necklace is fabulous! Congratulations. I've never won anything.

Annette said...

I love the photo! Glad you guys are surviving.

jksfam said...

That necklace is really pretty! Congratulations! I hope that you are doing okay. The longest Jim has been gone is 4 weeks. I'm sure technology is making it easier to have contact, though!