I just have to laugh because this is so stupid!! I ordered my kids' easter clothes on walmart.com last night. I received a confirmation email saying my order was being processed and would be shipped to Grandma and Grandpa Evelyn in Bakersfield, CA soon. Hmmm..... red flag!! Something isn't right. I send them photos periodically from walmart.com and somehow they are my default shipping address for all of walmart's website. The kicker: "there's nothing they can do". I'll just have to make arrangements to pick them up 2500 miles away. I emailed customer service (because there's no phone #) like 2 hours after placing the order. You know what? I think it would have been easier to load all 4 of my kids into the car and drive to Walmart and buy them.
What would you do? Should I have G&G just do a return to sender? or a forward? Or should I have them return the items for me and start over? Annoying! I don't want them to have to deal with this. They're both WELL into their 80's. Maybe I won't say anything and they can open it and get a good chuckle.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
A little fiasco...
Posted by wildthayn at 10:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's pretty funny! Sounds like something I would do. They will get a good chuckle when you see them.
Ha ha! This totally made me laugh because a simliar thing happened to me a few years ago. A few months after we moved to TX from NJ, I ordered something from amazon. My default shipping was my NJ address, and I didn't even notice it until I, like you, got the confirmation email telling me where the order is shipping to. I called amazon RIGHT after I got the email (maybe an hour after I placed the order) and it was TOO LATE! I never found out what happened to the Bob the Builder DVD's I ordered. The new people who moved into our house in NJ are probably still enjoying them because they didn't send them back! Funny!
Post a Comment