Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Cute boys....


Nate was playing in the cul de sac today and was being so cute. He was almost running with his little tricycle-like thing and playing with Jesse's helmet. It reminded me so much of Jesse when he was a little guy. Check it out. Do you think these two are brothers?


6 comments:

williams family said...

what cute little guys!!!! I remember when jesse was that little.

Annette said...

They just get cuter every picture :)

Elizabeth said...

I love it! You have such adorable kiddos!

Trevor, Caci, and Jace said...

I saw your Blog from Sarah's blog and wanted to say hi! Your kids are SO cute!

Cherie said...

They are so cute and they really do look like each other!!

Jamie said...

Hi! I found your blog on Annette's blog. Your family is so cute and grown up since last time I saw them! I hope all is well :-)