Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The light at the end of the tunnel...

For almost ten years, I've had tiny children in tow, complete with diaper bags and sippy cups. Whenever we go anywhere, there are always things that we can't do because we have such little ones and the littlest one always tuckers out before the rest of us. Public temper tantrums have just been part of my life. I'm not complaining. These are just facts. I love my little ones with their slobbery kisses and funny phrases and their public temper tantrums.

In February, I took the kids to the State Fair and we had so much fun. Nobody tuckered out. The big kids helped with the little kids. There were rides that all the kids could ride and I caught a glimpse of the light at the end of the tunnel. We still had a diaper bag and a stroller, but its getting easier and more fun!! I have a feeling its just going to fly by and some day I will look back and long for my diaper bag and sippy cups. But for now, I will enjoy this glimpse and smile as my little ones are getting bigger.





1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love this post! I'm not nearly as close to the light at the end of your tunnel, but I'm thrilled that three of my kids put their own jammies on by themselves. Yeah for kids growing up!