Monday, June 29, 2009

He's finally home!!

Its been 4 1/2 months and he's home!! I love Hannah's face in the picture as she first sees him coming off the train at the airport. We all missed him so much and are so glad to have him back.





We have been so blessed to have the time pass with safety for him and us. We had so many people offer to help me out with the kids and the yard. Thank you so much for all the support! We could not have done this without you!!

7 comments:

Whitney said...

I got teary eyed just looking at the pictures! You guys are troopers. We are glad he is home safe and sound.

Cherie said...

Congratulations on a safe return. It is so nice to see you all together!

Sarah said...

Yay! These pictures made me cry. So glad you guys are together again!

Annette said...

You got serious about blogging last night! I'm so glad Jarin is home safe and sound and that you are all together again...and that your blog isn't private anymore so it will update on my sidebar :)

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE these pictures! They put a big smile on my face! We're so glad Jarin is home safe and sound and that you're enjoying your time together!

Hunter Family said...

Welcome back Sarah! I've missed reading your blog. I'm glad Jarin is back safe and sound and you guys can enjoy the rest of your summer together. You are such a strong and amazing woman for taking care of your family by yourself for such a long time. I bet Jarin is really proud!

Heidi Lyn said...

This is soooo wonderful! I'm glad to see you back together again.